[Spread-users] adding spread to existing program with own event loop

mstevens at etla.org mstevens at etla.org
Mon Sep 10 13:40:06 EDT 2001

Hi.

I'm trying to work out how to add spread to a program that has
its own select based event loop already.

I've found a mention of the 'Event Interface' on the website,
but I can't see how that integrates with spread.

Basically I'm wondering if there's some way to get a filehandle from
spread, so I can add that to my select loop and call SP_poll/SP_receive
whenever I know there's some data ready.

Michael