[Spread-users] Re: [mod_backhand-users] Wackamole: Same IP on different hosts

Yair Amir yairamir at cnds.jhu.edu
Sun Sep 2 10:37:05 EDT 2001

Hi,

I am forwarding this message also to the Spread users list. If there will be more
interest in wackamole, we'll open another mailing list for it off the backhand page.

You have a very good point regarding removing all virtual IP addresses
assigned to wackamole when the process terminates.

	Thanks,

	:) Yair.