[Spread-users] Sess_recv_client_auth: BUG! Session is alreadyauthorized (status 0x1)

Dave Parker dparker at nocpulse.com
Mon Oct 22 16:57:11 EDT 2001

FYI this is from version 3.16.1 beta 1

I'm doing some reliability testing of spread/it's network that involves
doing lots of connections really fast.  I'm using the .1 beta 1 release
to try to get around the race condition as to connections.  Behavior
seems better save for this thing and maybe one other thing (but I can't
be sure about the other thing 'til this one goes away).