[Spread-users] Help in spread error (II)

Jonathan Stanton jonathan at cnds.jhu.edu
Wed Oct 17 09:25:16 EDT 2001

I'm guessing you are using 3.16.0? There is a race in that version when a
session tries to do thing very quickly. The security enforcement code
kicks in incorrectly and denies the action even thought it should be ok.
This is fixed in 3.16.1beta1 (and 3.16.1 when released) or by applying the
very small patch to 3.16.0 that is available on teh spread.org website
homepage (in the 'news' section).

That should fix it for you. Please email back if it doesn't fix the
problem.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Jonathan R. Stanton         jonathan at cs.jhu.edu