[Spread-users] Secure Spread mess_type

CRISTINA NITA-ROTARU crisn at cs.jhu.edu
Thu Nov 15 13:21:20 EST 2001

Hi Roy,

some message types are reserved by the Secure Spread library and another
library (Flush).  Can you tell me exactly what was the message type value
you used?

I will add the info about the reserved message types on the documentation.

I suppose that when you received the message  you checked first
that it is a regular message (Is_reg_mess macro) and not other special
message (membership message, transitional message or Flush_Request
message).

thanks,

-- Cristina