[Spread-users] Spread on Linux/ia64

Jonathan Stanton jonathan at cs.jhu.edu
Tue May 22 09:26:49 EDT 2001

Thanks. I don't believe it will actually work quite right without a few
other small changes.

A guy in our lab has made a patch to support Spread on
64 bit platforms (like Alpha & UltraSparc) and he discovered some bugs
where we do things that are unsafe on 64 bit machiens. I'm going to work
on wednesday to integrate that patch into the next release.

It would be great if you could test that on ia64 once I release it.

Jonathan

Jonathan R. Stanton         jonathan at cs.jhu.edu
Dept. of Computer Science