[Spread-users] Bug in the Java frontend

Jonathan Stanton jonathan at cs.jhu.edu
Mon Mar 5 14:30:59 EST 2001

Oops. That's what I get for fixing the java library at the last minute. I
thought I had tested it, but I obviously missed something big.

I'll include a patch to fix it on the website for now and include a fixed
library in a new release soon.

Thanks for spotting this and fixing it.

Jonathan

P.S. if anyone here is seriously using the Java library interface to
Spread, could you backchannel me? I have a few questions I'd like to ask
that could help with it.

Jonathan R. Stanton         jonathan at cs.jhu.edu
Dept. of Computer Science