[Spread-users] Porting to Windows CE

Yair Amir yairamir at cnds.jhu.edu
Fri Jun 22 11:44:22 EDT 2001

Sean,

Nobody can join a private group. I think what you see is that the client claims to be from a private group that is not legal. This means that the client does not send its private group properly in the message.

You might want to wait with debugging because we are releasing 3.16.00 this coming Tuesday and the relevant code slightly changed. BTW 3.16 is going under a new open source license.

    Cheers,

    ) Yair.