[Spread-users] spread bails when using mod_log_spread

Neil Mansilla neil at whatUseek.com
Tue Jul 10 17:33:53 EDT 2001

The following error message is received at times when I'm running
mod_log_spread over spread:

spread: session.c:681: Sess_recv_client_auth: Assertion `Sessions[ses].mbox == mbox' failed.

Can anyone help me decipher this error?  The spread process does die after
it shoots off this error message.  However, when running spread over again
it may run for minutes before it does this, or heck, even hours.  spread
is being run by "nobody", spreadlogd being run by "nobody".  mod_log_spread
works beautifully during spread's normal runtime.

--Neil