[Spread-users] 3.16.0 src package wrong version ?

Jonathan Stanton jonathan at cnds.jhu.edu
Tue Jul 3 10:24:19 EDT 2001

The tar does unpack in a directory called 3.16.1, that was a mistake when
I tarred it up. I just retarred it with the directory name being 3.16.0.
Nothing else changed, I just had the wrong directory name when I made the
tar.gz.

I have not been able to see how the filename of the tar.gz got to be
3.16.1, however, as when I did it and when I checked how the files for
download were listed on the webserver they all said 3.16.0.
You did download the spread-src-3.16.0.tar.gz package from the web form at
www.cnds.jhu.edu/download/download_spread.cgi right? Or was there some other
location?

Thanks,

Jonathan