[Spread-users] spread 3.16.1 daemon crash on Windows

Yair Amir yairamir at cnds.jhu.edu
Wed Dec 19 16:07:49 EST 2001

Hi Guido,

Guido van Rossum wrote:
> Some more info: in fact, some of our tests run fine, so it's not "the
> very first client request".  The crashing tests involve a "large"
> number of recipients (12 to be precise).

I'll try to help you. Spread on windows wasn't one of our focuses in the
last 2 versions. I know that there are people that use Spread successfully
on Windows but I am not sure they migrated to 3.16.x.

Let me know what you need to proceed. You can answer off the list. If there
is a fix, will post it anyway.

	Cheers,

	:) Yair.