[Spread-users] Spread Problems

Michael Paesold mpaesold at gmx.at
Wed Dec 5 17:47:50 EST 2001

Hi Alex,

First, all ports should match. That of spread, the SpreadDaemon directive
and the spreadlogd config. Secound I would suggest, that apache logs into a
different group than spreadlogd listens.

Apache logs into "www_cluster", as seen in this line:
>         CustomLog $www_cluster common

Spreadlogd only joins the "test" group:
>                 Group = "test"

Matching those will increase the possibilty of a working setup!

Best regards,
Michael