[Spread-users] send text to spread group from command line?

George Schlossnagle george at omniti.com
Tue Aug 21 15:50:37 EDT 2001

Something similair to the hooks that mod_log_config has.  In particular the
ability to intercept in log_error_core().   In fact, if log_error_core() was
pulled entirely out of 'core' and treated as a module in the same way that
mod_log_config is now, that would be really swell.  (incidentally this is
all based on my understanding of apache 1.3.x, I don't know how it looks in
apache 2 (yes, it's shameful, I know)).

George