[Spread-users] Spread 3.16.1 ETA

Daniel Rall dlr at finemaltcoding.com
Fri Aug 17 16:25:20 EDT 2001

Hello all.  In light of the recent patches from CollabNet, and another
C patch (to the daemon itself?) which I heard mentioned recently, I've
been wondering what the ETA for the release of version 3.16.1 is?  We
at CollabNet have been maintaining a RPM'd version of Spread with our
patches (but are missing that C patch).  Being new to the Spread
community, it would be helpful to have a feel for the release
schedule.  Please point me in the right direction if release
scheduling/discussion is documented somewhere (I haven't looked
specifically for it, but don't recall coming across it in my previous
tours of the docs).

                             Daniel Rall

p.s. The pain developers must go through when lacking immediate access
to the one place which has the latest version of the source code (such
as that C patch) is a good example of why providing anonymous CVS
access is crucial for running a successful open source project.