[Spread-users] spread 3.16.0 Errors in Logfile

Yair Amir yairamir at cnds.jhu.edu
Thu Aug 16 08:44:52 EDT 2001

Hi,

As for the fatal error - it is a Spread 3.16.0 bug. There was a patch for it in July
(but the patch had a typo which was corrected in this message:
http://lists.spread.org/pipermail/spread-users/2001-July/000113.html )

As for the non fatal errors, I can only explain what they mean: they mean that the application
tried to join groups "www", "admin" and "other" after already being a member of these groups.
This can happen if the application joins these groups and then, sometimes later, issues an
SP_join for these groups again. At least, this is what Spread reports.
Does this makes sense?

	Cheers,

	:) Yair.